Columbus Casino takes responsible gambling as part of its client service policy. We take our responsibility before you as our duty and want to be sure that you enjoy games on our website, while remaining fully aware about potential social and financial harm gambling may cause to you.
Gambling should be treated as a fun pastime, but not the income source. While the majority of players treat gambling as a kind of leisurely activity and only risk affordable amounts of money, for others this may become a real challenge. In order to maintain the control over your gambling passion we remind you that you should always consider the following aspects:
* Gambling should be moderate and it should be treated as a form of leisure, but not a way of earning money.
* Do not chase your losses — you will always have a chance to win some other time.
* Play only when you can cover your losses.
* Control the time and money you spend.
* If you need to take a break from gambling, send a request to our online support service, and we will exclude you for a time.
* If you need to discuss your problems, which may arise during gambling, please, contact one of the organisations listed below.
If you are concerned that gambling may have a negative impact on your life of your relatives’ lives, use the following questions to determine whether there is a problem or not.
The more positive answers you get, the more likely you have gambling problems. Please, contact one of the organisations listed below, to talk to someone who may advise and support you.
* GamCare is the leading recognized organization, which delivers consultations, advice and practical support in solving the problem of social consequences of gambling in Great Britain, you may visit at: www.gamcare.org.uk. Confidential hotline: 0845 6000 133.
* Gamblers Anonymous is the community of men and women, who gathered in order to solve their own gambling problems and to help others to do the same. There are regional offices all over the world. Information about Gamblers Anonymous services at: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
* Gambling Therapy provides support and consults those who were adversely affected by gambling. Gambling therapy group members work both in Great Britain and abroad. The website at: www.gamblingtherapy.org.
Registration and gambling at Columbus Casino of persons under the age of 18 are illegal. Columbus Casino undertakes its liabilities in this aspect in all seriousness. We verify the age of all customers, who use payment mechanisms available under the age of 18 and perform additional random verifications of the age of the customers using other financial tools. Please, note that if a person under the age of 18 is found to be using the website, all prizes and payoffs will be forfeited.
Filtration systems allow parents to control access to the Internet based on selected criteria. Parents may use filters to prevent their children from accessing gambling websites. If you share your computer together with your family or friends who are forbidden to register and to bet at our website, or if someone asked to block access to a gambling website for himself or herself, please consider the following options of filtration and parental control:
Net Nanny™ www.netnanny.com
You can receive notifications from columbus in your browser.